Joining the Yakezie Challenge

January 22, 2012 at 10:30 PM 8 comments

Proud Member of Yakezie

I have absolutely loved being home with my son these last three months, but I do miss the sense of community I felt going to work each day. Since I’m not going out much these days I decided to reach out to the digital community and joined the Yakezie Challenge!

I’m already a reader of many of the Yakezie members blogs, but I don’t often comment on their posts. I guess you can say I’m kind of like that secret lurker who loves what she reads, but doesn’t share her thoughts with the bloggers whose work I enjoy.

With this challenge I hope to open myself up to the blogging community and hopefully make some great friendships and relationships along the way!

Entry filed under: challenge. Tags: .

$1 Million By the Time I’m Ready to Retire? Have You Ever Wondered Why You Crave New Things?

• 1. Andrea @SoOverDebt  |  January 23, 2012 at 1:49 AM

Hooray!!!! Welcome to the challenge! You'll find tons of info and support in the forums. Did you note your Alexa ranking as of today? You'll need that down the road.

Welcome!

• 2. One Frugal Girl  |  January 23, 2012 at 2:40 AM

A ridiculously awful: 1,231,576

• 3. Newlyweds on a Budget  |  January 24, 2012 at 6:42 PM

yay i'm so glad you joined! you will get addicted :)

• 4. One Frugal Girl  |  January 25, 2012 at 2:18 AM

@Newlyweds on a Budget – Thanks! I don't know why it took me so long to do it!

• 5. Amanda L Grossman  |  January 26, 2012 at 7:42 PM

Welcome to the Yakezie Challenge!

• 6. One Frugal Girl  |  January 27, 2012 at 1:02 AM

@Amanda – Thanks!

• 7. Financial Samurai  |  February 3, 2012 at 5:08 AM

Welcome to the Challenge! Hope you get to know everyone!

Sam

• 8. Financial Samurai  |  February 3, 2012 at 5:14 AM

BTW, definitely check out the Delta Class sign in sheet to get an idea of the requirements. thx