Archive for October 17, 2012
Note: The content for this post was provided by a guest author.
If you are looking for a frugal way to enjoy world class entertainment then consider trying online gaming. Online casinos like JackpotCity offer a huge range of free and real money games for anyone to play. This site comes highly recommended as one of the best values for your money. I was considering online gaming for a long time as my husband is a huge fan, and once I started playing I realized that not only can you save money, you can actually boost your bankroll. The list below shows you how I did this and what helped me increase my gaming money without breaking my budget.
1. Online casinos offer bonuses that take the form of cash or extra credits when you make a deposit. Welcome bonuses are awarded on your first deposit and thereafter most sites offer some sort of loyalty rewards system. I learned pretty quickly that this is basically free money you can add to your bankroll and I took advantage of every bonus offered.
2. No matter what game you enjoy look for one with a lower house edge or special bonus features. You can save a ton of money by making sure the games you play provide a greater chance of winning.
3. Playing high roller games was something I was scared of at first, as was hitting the max-bet option on the slots, but my husband showed me how to maximize my chances and soon I was boosting my bankroll with bigger wins.
4. Never incur credit card debt. I have never played with money I can’t afford to lose and always avoided the credit card debt trap. Keep your expenses low and only use payment options that do not incur high charges or interest.
5. Don’t impulse play or make rash decisions, you can boost your bankroll with winnings if you know your game and play strong and steady, but rushed gaming and rash decisions will quickly empty your pockets.
If you have any other tips on boosting your bankroll I would love to hear them!