I’m spending less and less time online these days and more and more time doing anything other than staring at my computer monitor. Still I’ve managed to browse briefly through my RSS reader in search of some good reads. Here are a few of my favorites from this week. I think they’re all related, though I’m not exactly sure how.
- Are You Spending Intentionally? – (This one includes thoughts from two of my favorite pf bloggers: Donna Freedman and Frugal Dad)
- How to Have Good Luck – (An interesting look at the concept of luck.)
- How to Live a Better Story – (Because we all get bored with our lives every once in awhile.)
- how the end is like the beginning – (I am an enormous fan of emily’s blog. I can never get enough of it.)
- Saturday Throwback: Pantry of the Gods – (Because most of the meals in our home come from a hodge–podge of ingredients stored in the pantry.)
I also participated in the 264th edition of the Carnival of Personal Finance hosted by My Journey to Millions. Check out the carnival if you haven’t already.