- Waste lies not in the number of possessions but in the failure to enjoy them
- Frugality is not about penny pinching but rather enjoying life with unnecessary materials.
- Get value from everything. Enjoy all the good that each moment has to offer.
- Relish eating.
- Frugality is being efficient in harvesting happiness from the world you live in.
- Spend your time well and your money will be spent well too
- Seek to expand your life not your wallet, by living more wisely and intelligently.
- Live carefully & consciously.