A Spending Wave
I’ve been spending money like it’s growing on trees. It all started innocently enough with a few online purchases and ballooned into a laundry list in just fourteen days.
- Replacement for my stolen GPS: $175
- Dress for a wedding: $120
- New summer dress: $50
- New summer blouse: $11
- Two new bras: $35
- A few nights of take-in: $50
- A new yoga DVD: $8
- Cleaning Services purchased through Living Social: $88
- Orange Roughy: $14 (I’ve always wanted to give it a try.)
I’m sure there are a few others that I’m missing, but that’s all I can think of off the top of my head. I seem to go through waves of spending. I’ll go weeks without buying anything and then all of a sudden I buy a bunch of stuff in a matter of days.
I almost never go to the mall, but somehow I’ve managed to travel there three times in the last two weeks. I don’t think that helped matters much. The search for DVDs on Amazon didn’t help either. I went looking for one thing and wound up with three others.
Entry filed under: spending money. Tags: .