Feeling some link love from Beachgirl’s Budget Blog here are 8 things you probably don’t know about me:
- I almost called off my wedding when I couldn’t find my marriage license. I’m a bit superstitious and thought it might have been a sign that I shouldn’t get married.
- I had an incredibly hard time giving up my maiden name and officially changed it twice at the social security office.
- I love the taste of orange candy. Orange lollipops, sprees, starburst and tic tacs are my absolute favorites.
- I savor the one week each year when I can eat wild blackberries right off the bushes.
- I have always wanted a pair of wonder woman’s bullet reflecting bracelets.
- To help me overcome shyness my father used to make me order in restaurants. I cried the first few times.
- My fifth grade music teacher allowed me to join the chorus only if I promised not to sing. (I was and am still completely tone def.)
- As a child I never understood why the army didn’t buy sheets to protect the troops, after all they protected me from the monsters under my bed and the boogie man.
And since everyone could use a little more traffic… I’ll tag:
Happy 4th of July!