As I was clearing out my laptop I came across a list of quotes that I printed out and taped to the wall of my cube. I took them down a long time ago when I moved from one little cubicle to another, but it made me smile to see them again.
- Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship — (Buddha)
- Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier — (Mother Theresa)
- You can’t put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get — (Michael Phelps)
- He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life — (Muhammad Ali)
- If we had no winter the spring would not be so pleasant, if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome – (Anne Bradstreet)
- Don’t aim for success if you want it, just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally — (David Frost)
- Indulge your imagination in every possible flight — (Jane Austin)
- Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there — (John Wood)
- Don’t get too comfortable with who you are at any given time — you may miss the opportunity to become who you want to be — (Jon Bon Jovi)
- When real people fall down in life, they get right back up and keep walking — (Sarah Jessica Parker)
1 thought on “A Little Saturday Night Inspiration”
Thanks, some of them went from your wall to my mirror on post its.