I’m sitting home watching movies with my husband and my son who are both sick witha fever. Not exactly the way we planned to spend a Sunday afternoon, but it’s nice that we are all home and snuggled together.
I haven’t written much this week. I’ve fallen off the blogging wagon, but here are a few of my favorite June posts from other blogs:
- Could this be an heirloom someday? (The Frugal Girl)
- Reader Story: What Financial Freedom Really Means (Get Rich Slowly)
- Start Big. Start Small. Start Somewhere. (Becoming Minimalist)
- 5 Lessons from Ending a Friendship (Think Simple Now)
- Why You Should and Shouldn’t Care About What Others Think of You (PickTheBrain)