In an effort to stay away from the brain drain of my computer I’ve been reading books and playing outside the last few weeks. In fact, I find myself deleting much of the posts in my RSS reader without even reading them.
If I like an article I usually open it in a different tab and breeze through it when time allows. Lately I find it harder and harder to find the time to go back to the list of open tabs, but this afternoon I took a few minutes and found a couple of posts I really enjoyed.
- My Six Favorite Ways To Keep Expenses To A Minimum (Frugal Babe)
- 10 Budget Wedding Ideas From a Satisfied Bride (My Dollar Plan)
- What YOU Can Learn from Baby-Boomer Blunders (Get Rich Slowly)
- Turning a Passion into a Business (Almost Frugal)
- Oh Kleenex! I am disappointed in you. (The Frugal Girl)