A Few Favorites from the Past Few Weeks:
- The Difficult Joy of Not Escaping – Love the idea of sitting in silence.
- 5 Strategies When You Feel Like Giving Up – A few really good ideas
- What if we only bought the stuff we loved? – I am striving to meet this goal in 2014! The philosophy is similar to this post I wrote a few weeks ago.
- The Case Against Convenience – Another one of those, sit, wait and focus on the here-and-now posts that I love!
- How to Tell If Someone Is Lying (Other Than the Long Nose) – Unfortunately I’ve dealt with my fair share of liars. This would have been very helpful a few years ago.
Time makeover: A little story about Lenore and her snooze button habit – My husband is a snooze-aholic, which drives me just a little bit batty.
1 thought on “Saturday Night Link Love”
Thanks for the shout 🙂