A long time reader of One Frugal Girl is in search of clutter free/experience related gifts. I came up with a quick list, but I know my faithful readers will have a few thoughts on the matter.
Here are a few, quick, just-off-the-top-of-my-head ideas:
- Yoga classes
- Meditation classes
- Trip to the spa for facials, pedicures, manicures, etc.
- Tickets to the theater, ballet, a concert, etc.
- Tickets to a hockey, basketball or baseball Game
- Long drive ending with a nice lunch, dinner or picnic
- Short trip to the beach, lake or park
- Making dinner that feels like an experience, candles, flowers, fondue
Do you have any other suggestions? If so, please leave a comment on this post.
5 thoughts on “Clutter Free/Experience Related Gifts – Any Ideas?”
Since organizing is my talent, I will sometimes offer friends a block of time to help them "organize" a room, a closet, etc. Also, if I know a friend is moving soon, I will offer to help pack boxes.
How about a spot of babysitting for all those frazzled Mum,s out there.
I love the idea of classes – dance classes, cooking classes, wine tasting classes… It's something you may not take the time to do yourself, but when someone else does it for you, it's appreciated!
Fresh flowers, any food item (including homemade), any soap/bath product – all of these are use-it-up/disposable type gifts.
Gift card(s) to stores you know the recipient often frequents (i.e. grocery store).