A long time reader of One Frugal Girl is in search of clutter free/experience related gifts. I came up with a quick list, but I know my faithful readers will have a few thoughts on the matter.
Here are a few, quick, just-off-the-top-of-my-head ideas:
- Yoga classes
- Meditation classes
- Trip to the spa for facials, pedicures, manicures, etc.
- Tickets to the theater, ballet, a concert, etc.
- Tickets to a hockey, basketball or baseball Game
- Long drive ending with a nice lunch, dinner or picnic
- Short trip to the beach, lake or park
- Making dinner that feels like an experience, candles, flowers, fondue
Do you have any other suggestions? If so, please leave a comment on this post.