Just a few things for which I am deeply thankful:
- An amazing husband who shows his love and affection each and every day. (Even on those days when he is not particularly happy with me.)
- My parents whose love is so unconditional that I have never doubted it.
- My 88 year old grandmother who I’ve grown to love more and more as she ages.
- My brother and his family, who I don’t see nearly as often as I should.
- Amazing friends with whom I’ve shared tears and laughter.
- My kitty, who’s not quite a kitty anymore, but still purrs right on cue.
- A good job that pays me well and allows me to flex my gray matter from time to time.
- This country, which provides me with opportunities and privileges that women in other parts of the world long for.
- My life… in general.