Over the years I’ve received a lot of questions about owning a vacation rental home in a beach community. I’ve written about my house numerous times and received lots of emails over the years asking about the property we purchased. I try to answer these questions individually as the need arises, but I thought it might be more helpful to write posts for others who might be interested.
If you have any specific questions feel free to post a comment or send me an email. I am no expert on the topic, but I can provide details on my own experience.
Here are a few of my previous topics:
- The Real Cost of Owning a Vacation Rental Home
- Decisions to Consider Before Buying a Vacation Rental Home
- If I Could Do It All Over Again Would I Still Buy My Beach Home?
- Spending Money to Help Renters Feel at Home
- Spending More to Retain My Guests
- Owning a Beach Home: Preparing for the Unexpected
- Home Repairs for Our Rental Property
- Outer Banks Rental Forecast