The year is coming to a close, which means it’s time for my annual blogging recap!
In 2022, I published thirty-six posts on the topics of minimalism, financial independence, and exploring money mindsets and presented “How to Help Your Aging Parent’s Manage Their Money” to the WPF Insider’s group.
Curation Sites and Link Backs
Posts from One Frugal Girl showed up on numerous curation sites this year and many other blogs I admire. Thank you to anyone and everyone who shared my content!
Here are the ones I can remember. Please let me know if you linked to one of my posts and don’t see your name in the list below.
- Budget Life List
- Apex Money
- Women’s Personal Finance
- Physician on FIRE
- Accidental FIRE
- Camp Fire Finance
- Personal Finance Blogs
- A Gai Shan Life
- Financial Success M.D.
- Passive Income M.D.
- Physician in Numbers
- Accidentally Retired (including FIRE Insights)
Posts in Chronological Order
Without further ado, here are my posts in chronological order:
- Dear Reader, How Can I Help?
- Living Simply (A Simple Life With Less Money)
- Personal Finance Tips and Tricks to Manage Your Money
- Rich vs Wealthy: Is There A Difference Between Them?
- Practice Financial Minimalism with Minimalist Banking
- Money Isn’t Everything. Money Is Everything. Which Is Right?
- How Long to Keep Medical Bills, Records, & Receipts?
- Self-Care Guilt: Why Do I Feel Guilty for Taking Care of Myself
- Comparison is the Thief of Joy: How Envy Steals Our Happiness
- Thirty Days
- Talking to Your Aging Parents About Money
- What My Family Should Know (End-Of-Life Checklist)
- How to Clean Out Your Closet With a Quick Closet Purge
- A Dying Letter to My Children (A Note From My Dad)
- Time and Money: Money Bought Me Time
- 10 Reasons to Choose Quality Over Quantity
- What is Swedish Death Cleaning: Decluttering Before You Die
- Lost Identity: I Don’t Know Who I Am Anymore
- Why Should We Save? How Much Should We Save?
- Recognizing Signs From Deceased Loved Ones
- The Law of Diminishing Returns in Everyday Life
- Generosity: No Act of Kindness is Too Small
- What Does Success Look Like and How Does It Feel?
- How to Let Go of Regret and Remorse
- Will I Regret Quitting My Job to Be A Stay-At-Home Mom?
- Clutter Free Gifts for Parents and Grandparents
- Why Do I Want to Get Rid of Everything?
- How to Minimize Your Life to Maximize Your Enjoyment
- A Reason, A Season, A Lifetime: Why People Come Into Your Life
- Find Joy in the Journey
- Simple Pleasures: Finding Joy in the Ordinary
- Want, Need, Wear, Read: 4 Gift Rule for Christmas + Printable
- Family Road Trip With Kids: Tips & Hacks For Your Adventure
- Buying Christmas Gifts for Myself
- Gifts for the Child Who Has Everything: A Unique Guide for Kids
- How Many Gifts Should a Child Get for Christmas?
Thank you to everyone who shared my posts, left comments, or emailed me this year. I look forward to writing more in 2023 and hearing your feedback!